Thai Style BBQ Snapper
- Prep Time:N/A
- Cooking Time:N/A
- 6-8 green onions
- 1-2 red chillies chopped
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 3-4 coriander sprigs
- 2 tablespoons thinly ginger
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1.5kg whole snapper
- Cover the base of an oiled fish basket with coriander sprigs, green onions, chillies and lime wedges.
- Combine ginger, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce, and sprinkle over vegetable base.
- Place fish over vegetable base and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cook in covered barbeque using indirect heat and medium temperature on heat indicator.
- Allow 45 minutes to an hour, or until fish is just cooked through.